- C Tone Hole Liner
- Cork Bass Tenons (2)
- Cork Wing and Bass Tenons (3)
- Cork Wing Tenon (1)
- Bassoon Palm Guard
- C(sharp) Trill Key Guard
- Auxiliary Low C Extension
- Auxiliary Low C(sharp) Mechanism
- Auxiliary Low C(sharp) Spatula
- Combination (Right Hand and Left Hand) E(flat) Trill Key
- Double High E & F Keys
- Double High E Key
- High A Bridge to Whisper Key, with roller
- High E Key with Offset E and F(sharp) Spatulas
- High G(sharp)/A Ring Key
- Left Hand E(flat) Trill Key
- Left Thumb Spatula for Low E(flat)
- Little Finger Whisper Key
- Low E to F Connection
- Offset High E & F Keys
- Plateau Key, Left Hand Third Finger
- Right Hand E(flat) Trill Key with Alternate C(sharp) Trill Key Position
- Right Thumb Whisper Key Spatula
- Special Whisper Key Lock, Right Hand, Type II (slide)
- Special Whisper Key Lock, Right Hand, Type III (rotary)
- Standard High E Key
- Thumb A(flat)/B(flat) Trill Key
- Whisper Key Lock, Left Hand (Instead of Right Hand)
- Whisper Key Lock, Right Hand, Type I
- Crown on Pancake Key
- Double Wide Little Finger F(sharp), with roller
- High A Key with Roller
- Little Finger F(sharp) Roller
- Low C/D Rollers
- One Roller Low E Key
- Thumb A(flat) Roller
- Thumb B(flat) Roller
- Thumb F(sharp) Roller
- Thumb F(sharp) with two rollers
- Two Roller Low E Key
- Whisper Key/ C(sharp) Rollers
|Fox Model IV Bassoon|
Symphony Bore (Long), Polypropylene Body
The model IV was the original Fox plastic bassoon. Standard keywork includes a high D key and a ring key. With its plastic body it is an ideal choice for a well-equipped, low-cost bassoon.Introduced in 1960, the model IV was the original Fox plastic bassoon. It has been continuously improved since then. The model IV’s long bore design can be identified by its warm and round tone quality, with even balance and excellent intonation throughout the entire range.
The secure acoustical design and the durable body material make this an economical choice for schools, university music programs, and individuals seeking a second instrument. Budget conscious purchasers of a first instrument will also find this an excellent choice.
Polypropylene, long bore, hand finished. Body lock.
Nickel silver keys with nickel plating. Full German system with high D key. Ring key for wing joint third finger hole. Rollers on F, A(flat), E(flat) and D(flat). Metal tubes extending into the bore in the finger holes of the wing and boot joints to prevent water from entering the tone holes. Spring posts are locked with screws.
Tuning Basis: A:440. Individually hand tuned for maximum resonance and projection.
2 professional bocals included. Unless otherwise requested, the standard bocals will include #2 and #3 lengths, *CVX* bore, silver plated.
Fine plush-lined case, neck strap, crutch, 2 drop swabs, seat strap.
Within one year, the instrument may be returned to the factory for fine tuning, acoustical adjustment, and mechanical servicing, with costs limited to freight and parts.